Head of Commercial
Consultant Tarig Salim
Date posted 01 August 2018Burj Daman Dubai 506851 Robert Walters Middle East
About the Role: A technology startup is looking for a Head of Commercial to help run their Kuwait business, and meet revenue targets.
- Build and manage a Commercial team responsible for exceeding sales KPIs and working closely with local leadership and cross-functional teams.
- Be a strategic partner to Kuwait General Manager in regards to sales, restaurant partnerships, account management and geographic expansion plans.
- Lead and support negotiation and closing of large complex restaurant deals
- Work closely with the leadership team in all aspects of commercial planning and business strategy, business development, commercial operations and planning.
- Meet or exceed revenue targets as directed by corporate initiatives
- Lead the strategy in expanding our revenue growth in key markets and with commercial stakeholders, expanding future revenue lines.
- At least 4-5 years experience in building commercial (Business development & Account Management) teams
- Proven track record demonstrating their understanding and business acumen and achieving sales targets effectively.
- Experience in Kuwait within a senior management position
- Ability to communicate in English & Arabic (verbal & written) with internal and external customers
- Minimum degree level or equivalent, preferably with some financial qualifications or training - a solid understanding of budgeting and financial planning is essential as this role involves agreeing annual budgets as well as producing financial reports.