Director, Business Partners
Consultant Tarig Salim
Date posted 05 October 2018Burj Daman Dubai 506851 Robert Walters Middle East
About the Role: A leading technology company is looking for a Director, Business Partners in Dubai. This role will be responsible for commercial and business development planning of the market to grow their business.
- Own the entire business partner vertical of the platform which is aimed at employers, regulators, channel partners and professional associations.
- Develop a strategic go-to-market plan in terms of targets and geographies.
- Enterprise sales towards business partners of our verification solutions.
- Build the standard by acquiring meaningful business partners that will accept the company from their applicants
- Run channel partnerships with job portals, social networks and HR software providers for an integrated feature service.
- At least 5 years of experience in running enterprise/B2B-sales, ideally for digital services
- Proven track record of delivering on ambitious sales- and business development targets
- Possession of strong knowledge on SaaS sales and ability to acquire new clients as well as build relationships to convert it commercially.
- Aggressive, self-motivated work attitude that is used to working toward committed objectives
- Radical number orientation in terms of planning and accountability
- Must have experience in the GCC region.