Relationship Manager Coordinator - Saudi Arabia
Location Saudi ArabiaFULL_TIME
Consultant Tarig Salim
Date posted 02 October 2018 2018-10-022018-11-30 financial-services Burj Daman Dubai 506851 Robert Walters Middle East
About the role: A leading wealth management company is looking for a Relationship Manager Coordinator to help facilitate operations in their Riyadh office.
Assist Relationship Managers in appointment bookings with Ultra High Net Worth clients, travel bookings and helping them with reports for both clients and Head of Saudi office. Also liaising with the headquarters for ad hoc projects work and any other general admin activities as per office needs.
- Min of 5 years admin/support experience working with senior executives, Ideally in a Banking or Financial Services environment.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Arabic (Reading, writing and speaking).
- Well organized and results driven.
- A positive attitude and approach.
- Due to the late policy issued from the ministry of labour in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, preferences will be given to Saudi nationals.