Global Branding Manager
Consultant Tarig Salim
Date posted 21 May 20192019-05-21 2019-07-20 manufacturing-and-production Burj Daman Dubai 506851 Robert Walters
About the role: A global manufacturing company in Riyadh is looking for a Global Branding Manager to manage the global corporate brand.
- Own all aspects of managing the corporate brand (and company's brands as well) and its activation in supporting company's transformational and business agenda.
- Advising Senior Management (ExCom) on brand and reputational strategy.
- Driving all global activation programs internally with broader leadership and externally across all stakeholder groups.
- Define and lead all governance for the Master Brand and all company's Brands worldwide, including all brand assets and intellectual property.
- Motivate, develop, attract and retain talent for Global Branding team.
- Lead the development of annual Brand Plans & strategic Resource Plans (Objectives, KPls, Budgets, FTE, Talent/ TRP).
- Extensive experience in managing a whole corporate brand within chemicals or petrochemicals industry.
- History of managing teams within marketing department.
- Exposure to international markets and ability to support global talent & leadership development in brand.