Project Control/Cost Controller (Arabic Speaker)
Consultant Diana Sioson
Date posted 27 July 2022saudi-arabia sales/industrial-technical 2022-07-27 2022-09-25 real-estate-and-property Jeddah, KSA SA 00000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ae https://www.robertwalters.ae/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Job Description: We are looking for a qualified specialist in cost controlling and project control management who will be responsible for preparing, reviewing & analyzing terms and conditions in the contract to ensure sufficient scope of work. You will predict potential risks in the project and take precautions to mitigate such risks.
- Forecasting the costs of different scopes needed for the project related to the design & construction parts.
- Prepare RFPs, contracts, cost reports, progress reports, and other documentation.
- Provide time schedule & planning the resources utilizing the proper digital tools with linking to the cost.
- Reviewing all tender documents with hands-on preparation of bills of quantities and specifications.
- Managing the bidding process as per the set scope, with analyzing the proposals & providing reports.
- Managing all documents including contracts and providing advice on progress & scope verification.
- Ensure recording any changes/deviations made to the original scope and analyze the impact on the budget.
- Updating time schedules as needed.
- Monitoring the construction work progress against the approved time schedule.
- Managing any claims and disputes within any agreement.
- Cost planning, estimating, and cost management to avoid any deviation.
- Reviewing & verifying submitted payments from 3rd parties, as needed.
- Prepare & verify materials quantities & take off, as needed.
- Supporting the procurement process throughout all stages of the project.
- Track record as a quantity surveyor in client-side or consultant environment.
- Strong ability to develop RFPs for bidding, as well as different types of contracts.
- Solid experience in cost control & generating clear reports.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Primavera, MS Project & Microsoft office suite is a must. (BIM knowledge is a plus)
- Hands-on in project scheduling & planning.
- High communications & follow-up skills, as well as a working team member.
- Arabic Speaker is a must.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: JeddahDate posted: 27 July 2022Job Description: We are looking for a qualified specialist in Design management who will be responsible for preparing, evaluating, and revising design briefs. You will oversee the coordination of all design activities through all stages by tracking the progress against the approved concept, design guidelines, budget, and timelines.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: RiyadhDate posted: 27 July 2022Job Description: We are looking for a qualified a specialist in Real Estate management who will handle leasing and renting property for our business. You will be tasked with growing the customer base by generating leads, counseling management on market conditions, and developing competitive rental agreements. You will create lists of real estate properties and presenting purchase offers to management.