Real Estate Manager
Consultant Diana Sioson
Date posted 27 July 2022saudi-arabia sales/industrial-technical 2022-07-27 2022-09-25 real-estate-and-property Riyadh, KSA SA 00000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ae https://www.robertwalters.ae/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Job Description: We are looking for a qualified a specialist in Real Estate management who will handle leasing and renting property for our business. You will be tasked with growing the customer base by generating leads, counseling management on market conditions, and developing competitive rental agreements. You will create lists of real estate properties and presenting purchase offers to management.
- Generating leads for the rental opportunities.
- Preparing contracts, purchase agreements, rental agreements, deeds, and other documents for each real estate transaction.
- Counseling clients on market conditions, and prices.
- Developing a competitive market price by comparing properties.
- Creating lists for real estate sale properties, with information on location, features, square footage, etc.
- Rating properties to management.
- Presenting purchase or rent offers to management.
- Facilitating negotiations between management and sellers.
- Reviewing purchase contracts to ensure terms are met.
- Maintaining and updating the record of real estate.
- Create a feasibility study for each location with demographic data for the number of populations.
- Saudi national is preferred
- Must have 5+ years of experience
- Deep real estate knowledge
- Good knowledge of the local property.
- Experience with sales.
- Knowledge of writing reports
- Minimum of 5 years in Real Estate experience.
- Deep expertise in the sector and direct experience in leasing and management in Riyadh.
- Broad knowledge of market dynamics and sector-specific
- Driving license as the job will be on-field.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: JeddahDate posted: 27 July 2022Job Description: We are looking for a qualified specialist in cost controlling and project control management who will be responsible for preparing, reviewing & analyzing terms and conditions in the contract to ensure sufficient scope of work. You will predict potential risks in the project and take precautions to mitigate such risks.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: JeddahDate posted: 27 July 2022Job Description: We are looking for a qualified specialist in Design management who will be responsible for preparing, evaluating, and revising design briefs. You will oversee the coordination of all design activities through all stages by tracking the progress against the approved concept, design guidelines, budget, and timelines.