Robert Walters along with subject matter experts from leading global professional accountancy bodies the ACCA, ICAEW, IMA and the CFA Institute, hosted a thought-provoking panel discussion addressing the challenges of attracting, developing and retaining its finance and accounting departments primary asset, its people.
Conor McHugh, Manager at Robert Walters - Middle East commented, “Talent acquisition within finance and accounting departments is going through an immense change as the world moves towards a digital era.
This rapid acceleration requires organizations to rely on employees with specialized skills and mastery of knowledge to drive business and departmental performance.”
- Conor McHugh - Manager at Robert Walters
- Hanadi Khalife - Director MEA at IMA
- Lindsay Degouve De Nuncques - Head of Middle East at ACCA
- William Tohmé - Regional Head at CFA Institute
- Samantha Starbuck - Regional Business Development Executive at ICAEW
- The difference about professional qualifications vs academic
- How companies use professional Qualifications to attract and retain talent
- The value of what certified professionals bring to their organizations
- The role professional certification plays in bridging the skills gap at all levels of the organization
To discuss these points in further detail or to assist with any hiring needs please contact, Conor McHugh, Manager at Robert Walters - Middle East on +971 4 818 0124 or firstname.lastname@example.org.